Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Plan Update

I have finished my forty days as of Monday 6/8 and am in the middle of my 72 hours without drops while still continuing the VLC (very low calorie) program...Starting tomorrow evening I will began Phase 3, which is a low carb eating program for 3 weeks. The purpose of Phase 3 is to reset your bodys default weight (my new default weight will be whatever I weigh at tomorrows weigh in)...I will be doing Phase 3 for 3 weeks, then wait 3 more weeks (6 weeks total between rounds, per Dr. Simeons protocol), after which I will begin the program again..I may have mentioned it previous, but my goal weight is 112 lbs (I am only 5'), which is a total loss of 54lbs (or there abouts), so if I hit 18 total loss tomorrow (hopefully - I like round numbers!), I will need to lose an additional 36 lbs to reach my goal...I never would have thought I would be thinking that losing 36 lbs is not only attainable, but easily attainable, yet here I am, after losing nearly 18 lbs in 40 days and eagerly looking forward to shedding this additional weight that I no longer feel helpless to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment