Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Blahs

Had a rough day yesterday - not physically, woke up feeling great...but the day somehow turned about mid-morning when my darling daughter decided that disobeying me 30 seconds after I told her not to do something was going to be the days theme...drove me absolutely wonko! Slowly descended into a deep, dark pit of "leave me alone", and by dinnertime I was messed up (which resulted in me gorging on like 4 or 5 extra breadsticks dunked in balsamic vinegar and garlic salt - each new stick I would tell myself "this is stupid", but I didn't listen)....finally got myself a little together mid-evening (9-ish)...made a pot of herbal tea which I sipped for the rest of the evening, ran dd a bath & got her in bed around 10...stayed up way too late, but my mental health was on the mend by the time I went to bed (I'll know if I'm all better in an hour or so when I really wake up)....good news? Still experienced weight loss despite the breadstick fiasco...

Weigh In: 158.2 (.8 lb loss)

Total Loss: 8.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment