Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ruby's Back In Town

Discovered yesterday morning that my period (cycle, menses, time of the month, rags, whatever you wanna call it) had come one week early - that's right 7 days early....I was soooo not prepared for that, though apparently this is not uncommon on HCG, in fact, 2 friend on HCG indicated they both started a week early as well....Not likin' the numbers since I started (and I have been faithful)...took drops yesterday, but holding off for remainder of period...hope this doesn't have longterm affects, I have been 28/day regular for over a decade and off the pill for 7 years so I'm a bit worried about returning to my regular cycle after HCG...Anyhoo, I hope these gains don't continue all week or I'll be back to where I started...

Weigh In: 157.8 (.2 lb gain)

Total Loss: 8.8 lbs (Celebratory Crab - so close, yet so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment