Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What day is it?!?

Always weird gettin' back in the groove when Monday is a Holiday....been so very uber good on this diet, and have lost the weight to show it! And best of all it's not hard like you might think, it is very restrictive, but the foods I am allowed are all things I enjoy anyway, and hunger is not an issue, despite the low caloric intake...best of all I feel really good, high energy, positive outlook, actually get tired at a decent hour, so I am getting enough sleep, so right now everythings golden...I have technically only about a week left if I were doing the 23-day program (since I skipped drops while on my period), but, I have a little more than half a bottle left I think I will try to go a full 40-day rotation (or until my drops run out)...my goal with this rotation is 20 lbs (more than halfway there!), my total goal is to lose 54 lbs (putting me at 112 - yes, i am short!)...so, if I lose 20+ this round, I can wait 6 weeks and do another round, which will hopefully get me to my goal...that's the "plan" anyway, I will update any changes...

Weigh In: 154.2 (.4 lb loss)

Total Loss: 12.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment