Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pedicure Idea

Went to go paint my toes and it took me a minute to realize those were my dry, dehydrated appendages...realized my feet needed some serious maintenance...so heres what I came up with: Fill bucket/tub/whatever with warm water and a little baking soda, I also had dried lavender on hand so I tossed that in there...make a scrub with water, baking soda, and salt...scrub feet vigorously several times with this mixture, then wash & dry feet, any dead skin will be removed and the baking soda does leave skin feeling softer...as a final step I also liberally applied coconut oil and put on some socks (coconut oil is permitted by some HCGrs and forbidden by others)...my feet are nowhere near as pretty as they are when I am able to lather and slather, but they no longer look like they belong on a 90 year old, so all in all a success..

No comments:

Post a Comment