Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HCG Diet (Dr. SImeons Pounds & Inches)

Ok, so my mom and hubby did this diet/cleanse (whatever you wanna call it)....mom didn't last, but hubby did 3 1/2 weeks - lost 20+ pounds and says he has never felt better in his life!....I held back (primarily 'cause I am a commitment phobe), however, hubby is now lighter than me and I'll admit that bothers me - so hear I am ....I started Phase 1 on Sat 5/1/09, 2 days of sublingual drops 3x/day + heavy eating to build up your fat stores....started Phase 2 yesterday (5/4/09), sublingual drops 3x/day as well as a very regimented diet, have lost 2 lbs, but having sever caffeine withdrawals (coffee is allowed, but not flavored creamer - so what's the point?), massive headaches that scream "a migraine is coming!", not really hungry yesterday but 'cause I am a nibbler I totally had the munchies! I just have to keep reminding myself of my goal (and try to be competitive "If shayne can do it, so can I")....I put a pick of me in a swimsuit from '98 on the fridge, I think I weighed about 110...not planning on getting that small again, but I'm using it as a visual aid....Have been hungry all day today, but I don't know if that's real hunger or the headache screaming for comfort food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment